- ▢ 3 medium to large apples cut in half and cored
- ▢ 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ▢ ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ▢ 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- ▢ ½ cup rolled oats
- ▢ ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Arrange the apples cut side up in a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut oil, coconut sugar, whole wheat flour, oats, and cinnamon. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon the oat mixture evenly into the centers of the apples.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until tender. Serve.
READ ALSO:Lemon Butter Chicken