Keyword: cookie monster fudge
Servings: 25 pieces
Calories: 232 kcal
- 24 ounces blue candy melts 4 cups (2 bags)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 1 cup broken cookies and mini Oreos
- 1 tablespoon candy eyes
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with lightly greased parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the candy melts. Heat at 70 percent power for 90 seconds. Stir well, using the residual heat to slowly melt the candy melts. If needed, microwave for additional 15 second increments and stir until the candy is completely smooth.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture evenly in the prepared pan. Top with cookies and candy eyes, pressing into the fudge.
- Chill to set the fudge about 2 hours. Cut into squares.