- 2 pounds lamb chops, cut ¾” thick, 4 pieces
- kosher salt, for seasoning
- black pepper, for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- ½ teaspoon chopped parsley
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Season both sides of the lamb chop generously with salt and pepper.
- Combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, parsley, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small bowl.
- Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a large 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, once hot add in the lamb chops.
- Sear until the surface is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook until meat reaches an internal temperature of 125°F (51°C) medium-rare, or 135°F (57°C) for medium, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rest lamb chops for 10 minutes before serving.
- Marinate the lamb chops in the refrigerator if not cooking within 1 hour.
- The chops can be marinated for up to 24 hours.
READ ALSO: Philly Cheese Steak Cheesy Bread